WHAT IS AN
An Official Manager is a Professional or Executive member who wants to share our vision by helping to build strong local communities. Online and Offline. They are active in their own cities and use their leadership skills and enthusiasm to dedicate time to help further the success of their communities. They are fully authorized members specially selected to represent us in their cities and host Official Events every quarter.
What Will You Do As an Official Manager?
An Official Manager has several responsibilities, but you first serve as the point of contact for the members in your city. You are the “local face”, and with your leadership, members will be inspired to create an enthusiastic and productive local community.
Your duties as an Official Manager include:
The Official Manager will bring together like minded members who want to connect with their local communities and be a part of developing and building them up. There may be up to three Official Managers per city to assist each other.
Local communities must have great meet ups in their city. Members meet and get to know potential business partners in a relaxed atmosphere and allow them to build on exisiting contact relations through personal discussion. Every managed city requires one event every quarter. These events can be a simple get together after work or a large and luxury event. Totalprestige Magazine will provide media coverage.
You will be responsible for two of the most important tasks – welcoming new members and promoting your community. There’s a million ways to do that from regular postings from you with messages, updates and inspirational thoughts to uploading pictures from your recent events. Include your members to join in promoting the group. It’s a great way for everyone to participate!
- You will be overseeing various projects and networking with people who have the common goal of being a part of a strong and successful community.
- Attend the annual national meeting of Official Managers held once per year. The purpose of the meeting is to reinforce your understanding of the role, responsibilities and authority of your position; and, to discuss and exchange ideas and opinions.
- You will be taking a leadership role and making new connections or building on those you may already have.
- You will get exposure as a leader in your community while promoting your own business.
- You will get Official Manager recognition and your photo and name will be featured.
- Full support when hosting Official Events.
- Regional licenses available. Contact us.
Are There Resources or Support for an Official Manager?
Yes! A dedicated International Relations Manager will support and assist you to develop your Local Community. An Events Manager will help you to successfully organize perfect events.
It is great to see that you are interested in becoming an Official Manager in your city -or cities. Please provide us with some information about yourself and make sure your Professional or Executive Membership is active and current