During a time when many can’t leave the house and people don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on gym equipment, we are all searching for new ways to stay healthy. Cure.fit, a comprehensive health app that includes all facets of a healthy lifestyle on one platform has holistic health offerings across physical fitness and workouts, healthy food, and mental well-being.
The app currently offers three verticals—Its flagship offering Cult.fit provides a large variety of workouts that make fitness fun and easy. Eat.fit offers healthy and delicious recipes. Mind.fit offers training modules in mental well-being which aims at helping people to deal with issues like stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders through a combination of yoga and meditation.
Ranked as one of the best fitness apps of 2020, Cure.fit’s proprietary AI-based Energy Meter helps users understand the effort they put into each workout. Once the camera is enabled, explosive movements can be captured and the user is assigned an energy score which lets them compete with others in the class to obtain a class ranking at the end of each session. The Energy Meter keeps the user engaged and motivated throughout the entire class, makes them feel part of a group, allows them to compete with others in real-time, and offers weekly reports.
- LIVE workout sessions 24/7 —Turn your living room into a workout studio. Book classes that work with your schedule and get notified before the classes start.
- Wide variety of workouts—Dance, Yoga, HIIT, Pilates, HRX, Strength, Cardio, and more taught by world-class trainers and athletes
- AI-based Energy Meter —Tracks user movements throughout whole class and calculates LIVE energy score during the session
- On-demand classes —Real workouts with real athletes. You get trained only by the best.
- Masterclasses—Enjoy classes taught by celebrities
- Healthy recipes—Access a wide variety of healthy recipes—salads, vegan, world cuisine, smoothies, desserts, snacks, and more
- Peach of mind—Mindfulness and mediation at home, at your convenience. Meditate to release stress, reduce anxiety, and sleep better.
Recently launched in the US, India’s most popular integrative health app was founded in 2016 by successful serial entrepreneurs, Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori. As of date, the company has raised $400M.